A SoulCollage® Self-Study Course
Facilitated by Anne Marie Bennett
Do you experience sadness, loneliness, or heartache in December, more than any other time of year?
Do you feel immense relief when the “holidays” are over?
Do you wish for a tender-hearted, validating community to walk with during this holiday season?
If so, this all-new online series may be just what you need!
The month of December can be a happy, joyful series of days leading up to Hanukkah or Christmas… or it can be a time of excruciating loneliness and heartbreak.
Even though I am happily married with three healthy stepchildren (now in their 30’s) and nine beautiful grand-kids, December is an especially difficult month for me because the expectations touted by the media as “family time” always leave me feeling sad. I am reminded at this time of year (more than any other except Mother’s Day) that I do not have “my own” children and this is a particular grief that I feel during the holidays.
Being childless is not the only reason for hurting hearts:
there are many reasons why our hearts hurt more during the holiday season.
This self-study course might be for you if:
- you are experiencing a loss of any kind
- the holidays remind you of a previous loss
- you have no one to spend the holidays with
- December holidays were difficult for you growing up
- you are anticipating the death of a loved one who is ill
- you are feeling overwhelmed with the demands on you in relation to plans, finances, or expectations
- you are feeling disappointed in how your life has turned out
- there is a clash between your memories of past holidays and the current reality of your holidays in the present
- you are feeling lonely or isolated for whatever reason
- you’ve recently been through some kind of transition (big or small)
- something about your health, job, relationship, or something else in your life has changed or is changing or will be changing
Any one of these things can contribute to a heart that’s hurting during the holidays.
What you will receive from this self-study course:
FOUR 90-minute Zoom video recordings
- a private Facebook group to share our cards and insights and experiences throughout the series (and beyond) as well as to find community to help us through
- practical experiences where we’ll use SoulCollage® to move through the holidays with less sadness and more peace
- Other modalities we’ll explore:
Hope and Possibility
The classes help us to focus on whatever feelings we’ve got going on this holiday season, but that’s not all.
The classes also encompass and help to put into motion
a deep sense of hope and possibility.
All of us carry something- the loss of a loved one, a frightening diagnosis, a hurting child, a country at war. We are born into a world of darkness and light, joy and loss. No amount of herbal medicine and yoga will ever remove these hurts from us. But we can learn to love ourselves through the pain, take the moments of deliciousness and beauty fully in whenever they come. Our deep pain points the true way to our most cherished desires and we can choose to keep walking joyfully in the direction of those desires, however fearsome the obstacles become. ~ Lissa Carter
After you register, we’ll send you an immediate email with how to access the password-protected recordings page. Be sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it right away!
The fee for our Self-Study courses is usually 67.00 but we’re offering
this one for only 20.00 until December.
However, we know that you might need some extra help at this
time of you. If you feel that you’ll benefit from this course, and need
assistance, please use the CONTACT button at the top of this page
to let us know!
Info about how to access the recordings and handouts will be sent to you immediately after your register.
If you have any questions at all, please use the “Contact” button at the top of this page.
Pay with Check or Money Order
If you prefer to pay without using paypal,
please send your check or money order to:
PO Box 745
Beverly, MA 01915
Be sure to include your email address as well!